As you know, the spring birth mom dinners have been canceled. In lieu of the in-person dinners, we're doing a BraveLove Birth Mom Zoom Party on the same day — Saturday, May 9th. Click here for details.
Birth Mom Dinner Host Kit
What You Need To Host a Birth Mom Dinner
We've gathered all the stuff you're going to need to host your birth mom dinner.
Please read through all of these. If you have other questions that aren't listed here, then let us know.
This provides some direction on how to set up and decorate your dinner.
Guide for the Night
We'll also enclose a hard copy of this when you receive your Dinner Party in a Box in the mail.
2020 Spring Dinner Invites
We love it when hostesses get the community involved with their dinners. For example, this could include but is not limited to donated flowers, discounts on catering, etc. Sometimes it's helpful to have something that explains BraveLove as you ask individuals and/or organizations to consider supporting in some way.
Download and print this letter to share. It explains BraveLove's mission, the purpose of the dinners, why their involvement makes a difference.
Shared Google Doc with Spring 2020 Guest Lists
(Coming soon - Bookmark this page so you can check it regularly.)
Safety Reminders & Precautions:
- Be clear to your guests in advance (either via email or text) about where to park, regardless of where the dinner is happening - restaurant or private residence.
- Share your contact info with them in case they have difficulty finding the location.
- If at a private residence, make sure your porch lights are on and it's well lit.
- If someone leaves early, have a guest or host walk out with them or keep an eye on them as they're getting into their car to depart.
- When the dinners are over, make sure people figure out where they're going before they leave (so they aren't sitting in their car messing with their phone).