General submission tips
- Please no slander, no self-promotion, no agency/organization-promotion, no graphic images or foul or offensive language.
- Make sure your words uphold the idea that adoption can be a loving thing. But still be honest and truthful.
- If you send us a photo, the larger the better and preferably horizontal.
Submission tips for open letters
- What’s an open letter? It’s a letter intended for an individual but read by a wide audience.
- We’re not facilitating reunions, instead we’re publishing the letters on BraveLove.org as a way to convey the hope of adoption.
- No pictures, just words. You don’t have to include your actual name, but you can if you want.
- Preferably less than 800 words.
Submission tips for narratives
- Please keep narratives under 1,200 words.
- If you’ve got a video longer than 10 minutes, contact us.
- Need help editing? Let us know.