Have you been impacted by the act of adoption?
If so, we would love to hear your story and show how you can use it to impact and inspire others on their adoption journey.
Here are 3 ways you can get started:
1. Write an open letter
Write a letter to the individual who inspired you to think differently about adoption.
Whether you’re a birth parent, adoptee, adoptive parent or someone who has been positively impacted by adoption - your story can inspire others. [800 words max]
2. Complete our adoption questionnaire
Don't know where to start your story? We can help. Click below to fill out our simple adoption questionnaire.
- Download the birth father questionnaire here
- Download the birth mother questionnaire here
- Download the adoptive parent questionnaire here
- Download the adoptee questionnaire here
If you don’t fit into any of those categories, send us an e-mail to let us know.
3. Submit a narrative
Tell us your story using your own words, pictures, or video. [1,200 words max] Need inspiration? Click here to see recent submissions.