Happy Thursday! We’ve run across some great adoption stories, articles and videos so far this week. Read/Watch these at your leisure...
- Watch this adoptee connect with her mom four decades later (Kathie Lee & Hoda, NBC)
- And the story continues - watch these sisters meet for the first time (Kathie Lee & Hoda, NBC)
- Did you read about this adoption reunion? (Adoption Stories by Gladney)
- Have you been following the story of Oprah and her half-sister Patricia? (Huffington Post)
“On a serious note, Oprah points to Patricia’s integrity and character as something she admires about her sibling. ‘I think she’s been just a remarkable human being,’ Oprah says. ‘That was a new experience for me, to be in a relationship with somebody who actually didn’t want anything but was just there to be supportive of me. So, it’s been really great. Really great.’”
- We can’t stop listening to this! We’ve posted it before so for those of you who missed it. Here’s "Brave" by Sara Bareillis.