Hope you all have had a lovely week. We’re blown away that it’s already mid-February. It’s been a busy few weeks around BraveLove as we’ve met some incredible people that continue to help make this movement move. Just wanted to share some stories and updates with you as you head into your weekend:
- Read this birth mother’s story, if you haven’t already. She tells about one of the hardest lessons she’s ever learned and how her life has been blessed by adoption.
- In the DFW area? Save the Date: April 6 for a 5K Fun Run supporting adoption! We’ll be there so you should join us! Register here. Want to run for BraveLove? Join our team by filling in BraveLove under Team Name.
- Did you watch our interview last weekend with Rebecca on DFW Close-Up?
- Read what different adoption professionals are saying about open adoption.
- “A few months ago I saw the announcement for NCFA’s Hope Challenge and again felt like they were providing valuable information that could change lives and how society, and young people in particular, think about adoption. I was a young woman with a false knowledge of what adoption was.” Read this woman’s brave journey to promoting adoption.