2020 BraveLove Event Sponsorship
Choosing adoption is not the norm for women in unplanned pregnancies, due to stigmas and outdated stereotypes. In fact, less than 2% of women in unplanned pregnancies place their children for adoption. BraveLove is a social movement that began in Dallas, Texas, and is focused on erasing the stigmas of adoption and acknowledging birth mothers for their brave choice.
With the support of generous individuals and organizations, BraveLove creates pro-adoption media campaigns, broadcasts hopeful adoption stories, and distributes educational resources to hundreds of pregnancy centers and maternity service providers nationwide.
Imagine a culture where adoption is a more common path for women in unplanned pregnancies. When you support BraveLove, you make that possible. Learn more about BraveLove here.
About the Event:
Thursday, November 12th
This is the one night where the entire BraveLove community can come together online. Tune in and watch as BraveLove shares the impact of its work across America. In addition to the virtual program, there will be private, in-home watch parties scattered across the country where guests can enjoy wine tasting by Scout & Cellar and engaging conversations about adoption today.
So whether you enjoy the evening by yourself OR at a private watch party, everyone is invited to join the movement and be a part of something big.
How You Can Help:
Sponsor the night or Host a watch party. Sponsorship benefits are all listed below. Because of the generosity of BraveLove's sponsors and Host Committee, tickets are FREE. Though we are encouraging people to RSVP online.
Underwrite all aspects of the event — before, during, and after.
- Company or organization name mentioned during the program by BraveLove's emcee.
- Logo or company name prominently displayed on BraveLove.org for 12 months as an advocate for the mission.
- Logo prominently displayed in pre-roll & closing credits of BraveLove's virtual program. Plus a brief mid-program visual display
- Logo displayed in BraveLove's print collateral and signage that will be distributed to each guest at a watch party AND individuals watching remotely.
- A dedicated day to be featured on BraveLove's social media platforms prior to the event. Includes a customized Instagram/Facebook post (plus Stories) sharing why you care about the mission.
Help underwrite the production of BraveLove's virtual program.
- Logo prominently displayed in pre-roll & closing credits of BraveLove's virtual program. Plus a brief mid-program visual display.
- Logo displayed in print collateral and signage that will be distributed to national watch party guests AND individuals watching remotely.
Underwrite the production of print and digital publicity for this event. This is a fairly paperless event, however, there's still an opportunity to get some national exposure both to those gathering at private watch parties and to those watching remotely.
- Logo prominently displayed on pre-event publicity and information (mentions on social media, online invitation, registration page, email newsletter).
- Logo displayed on BraveLove's print collateral and signage that's distributed to each guest at a watch party AND individuals watching remotely.
- A dedicated day to be featured on BraveLove's social media platforms prior to the event. Includes a customized Instagram/Facebook post (plus Stories) sharing why you care about BraveLove's mission.
Want to host your own watch party with a few friends or family? Get more information here. We'd love to have your help in spreading the BraveLove to your neck of the woods.
Questions, comments, general inquiries? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our Print & Publicity Sponsors: